Recent content by Emerson05

1. Emerson05

How Many engines do you have of a certain mfg'r.?

So far i have 26 engines in my collection, I am a fan of the Union Pacific railroad although I have made some exceptions. :D Athearn 3/ AC 4400 - U.P Atlas 2/ sd24 - U.P Bachmann Spectrum 1/8-40c - U.P IHC-2 1/sd24 - U.P 1/sd24 - C.N.W converted to - U.P Rivarossi-2 1/E9 - U.P 1/...
  2. Emerson05

Seated figures

Wow there is some good ideas I like what Chevelle guy said about the dual interiors I think we got a winner with that one :) P.S. GO MOPAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahaha
  3. Emerson05

Seated figures

Thank you Cj if you dont mind ill be adding you to my contact list, ive recently acquired a 6x8 layout that i plan to build up picked it up for 100 bucks from a fellow that started it but never finished it. This is the first time i take on a project like this and will be in definite need of help.
  4. Emerson05

Seated figures

Exactly!!!!! I have too many cars to find the correct interior and populate them, so the easy way out is to tint the windows and buy a small set of figs and populate the observation deck. Besides Ive noticed that some modern passenger trains do have tinted windows, my set my not be modern but...
  5. Emerson05

Seated figures

lol but i dont know where i left my hockey mask :( Well my observation cars are Rivarossi I would like to put interiors in them but i have 15 cars 8 Rivarrosi and 7 IHC so the plan is to put figs in the observation cars and tint the windows on the rest. Here are some pics
  6. Emerson05

Seated figures

Thank you for the info and response Bob
  7. Emerson05

Seated figures

Hello guys I have a question. I have four observation cars, I would like to put seated figures in the observation deck but Ive seen that there are two scales to ho figures one is 1;87 the other 1;100. Witch one would be the correct scale of figures to get. Thanks in advanced.
  8. Emerson05

Another Newbie

Thank you guys for the warm welcome, ill definitely be asking questions lol. MORE news I found an incomplete layout in the web for sale for only $200 and i went for it here are a couple of pics its supposed to the the Cherry creek layout. I am thinking of modifying the layout a bit more to my...
  9. Emerson05

Another Newbie

well here they are pics of my engines the Northern Burlington is beat up some. The rest run good some need a good lubing, my engines are not the best on the market but they will do for now :D. Engine number 11 is missing just bought it and waiting to receive it its another UP high nose.
  10. Emerson05

Another Newbie

haha okay I will take some pics of what I have and post them
  11. Emerson05

Another Newbie

Hello to all my name is Emerson I am new to the site, I have a somewhat beginners collection of Ho scale it consists of 11 engines most of them are high noses and about 50 rolling stock cars. I hope to learn some things here from this forum that will be of help to me, I dont know much but am...

Back