Recent content by EGardner

1. E

A survey on Railroader Demographics

An acquaintance of mine is doing a survey of Model Railroader demographics, and they are hoping to collect enough responses to provide some meaningful information to people about trends in our hobby. If you are interested in taking part, here is the link: Model Railroader Demographics Survey...
  2. E

Any clubs in the Medicine Hat, Alberta area?

Thanks for the info. I found a hobby shop named Avalon Hobbies that had a business card for a local club. They didn't know if they were still active, but the card listed a contact, so I have a lead there. Hopefully they are still active. EG
  3. E

Hello everyone!

Thanks for the welcome! Sure, I actually go by EG in a lot of other places, so that works out rather well. :) As far as railroading goes, I'm taking up my Grandfather's legacy. He's been a master model railroader for decades and I've always been really interested in his work, but distance...
  4. E

Hello everyone!

Hi there. I did some modeling when I was younger, and I have decided it is time to dig out my tools and build some actual layouts. I prefer to build in HO, although N scale is tempting due to the low amount of space we have. I'm mostly interested in locomotives and structures, while my wife is...
  5. E

Any clubs in the Medicine Hat, Alberta area?

Hello everyone. I have been looking around on google and other places, and I've found plenty of hints at the existence of a club, but no links or solid information as to whether or not they are still active, or how to get in touch with them. If anyone knows anything about them, I'd appreciate...

Back