Recent content by dispatcher812

1. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Nope, I had made contact a while back and he said he was going to send it back. Nothing. I tried to contact him on Facebook with no reply.
  2. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

At this point I am giving up. The engine he had of mine is not worth it. Those of you who had more expensive units, I wish you luck.
  3. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Tried that, got nothing.
  4. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Really. Hmmm. I think I will try to find him. Thanks.
  5. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Still nothing. Other emails I have sent have not been replied to. I guess I will right that one off.
  6. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

When I did get an email back from him in October he had said that some personal things had gotten in the way of his work. He said then he would send my engine back. However I have not seen it nor did I get a response asking if he had shipped it yet.
  7. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Not yet for me. I sent him another email this week asking about it. No response.
  8. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Almost a month since getting in touch with Josh but no loco yet.
  9. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

I have tried to get a hold of Josh to no avail. Has anyone been in contact with him? I would like my engine back if he is unable to finish it. UPDATE: I did get a hold of Josh. He will be returning my engine to me. I hope things get better for him. He does some exceptional work.
  10. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

Any updates on Josh?
  11. dispatcher812

Anybody custom paint?

I also have a loco with Josh and last contacted him last October. Any update would be appreciated. Thanks Kevin.
  12. dispatcher812

77 petrol tanker runaway train derail and explode

I agree, I to have looked through the photos and have not seen the loco. I just watched a BBC amateur video from the moments just after it crashed. You can plainly see the F.R.E.D. flashing, and from the vantage point, the rear of the train was the farthest away. So, where is it? I have read...
  13. dispatcher812

Need a quick paint in P&W brown

At last years Springfield show (2012) I purchases a set of P&W passenger cars. When I got home I found they were nothing like the real things and for some time I was very upset that the person would sell such inaccurate models. (some of the models he was selling this year were even worse)...
  14. dispatcher812

Cutting out individual numbers

Excellent advise. I am in the middle of doing an NS unit that needs a custom number. I had a hell of a time getting the numbers to line up with out on floating away.
  15. dispatcher812

This is horrible.

One of the points I did not see, (if it was I apologize) but this 5 mile section of track was also a quiet zone. Of course after seeing a fouled track the horn was sounded but not having horns could have made the people in that area tone out the trains. Just my thought.

Back