Recent content by DetroitConrail

1. D

Conrail Detroit Line

Will do, Thanks for the help!!!!
  2. D

Conrail Detroit Line

Thanks for the input. I change it. On the left side i still have 6 ft that i can use so that idea of flipping the turnouts really works out.
  3. D

Conrail Detroit Line

I'm finally getting a chance to return to model railroading . I have a small area available so i can start learning again. I have a small switching layout that i created that i would like start building. I would just like some input to if my idea is ok. The bottom track is my programing...
  4. D

SDH164D - Decoder

right now i own a atlas master commander. I have a Nce Power cab on order right now. As far as the programing, a couple of friend on it for me.
  5. D

SDH164D - Decoder

Thanks to all who have replied. But Buck71USA your the first person to say that, I will be picking your mind(if you don't mind) to see how you have solved that problem. I want to try it against the soundtraxx decoder i just installed. I will order a decoder and a speaker today. Ill get back to...
  6. D

SDH164D - Decoder

I recently got back into model railroading. I have about 16 locos or switchers. 5 of them came with dcc so i'm very impressed with it. My problem comes with the others. I would like to put sound in to them since I'm putting in a decoder. All other sound decoders are to expensive for me. The...
  7. D

Breaking Function

Most of all the tsunami decoders have this feature, thanks for the info on the qsi decoders because i hadn't even considered them.
  8. D

Breaking Function

Is the Breaking function only limited to Soundtracks Decoders or am i just over looking it in the manual for others.
  9. D

NCE Power Cab

Thanks for the response. I just didnt want to have to dish out that extra money for a procab when there's only going to be my son and myself. this way i'm only coming out of about a additional 200.00. I instead of having to buy all new gear
  10. D

NCE Power Cab

I have a NCE Power Cab system. I want to to have two operators. I want to know if i can just buy the wireless throttle and add it to the system ? Any help would be nice .
  11. D

Progressive Rail 2002

Thanks for all literature that you have give me. Found out somethings that i didnt know.
  12. D

Progressive Rail 2002

In one of the mags from Model Railroad there was a article about a sectional layout and i beliveds it was in 2002. Being short for space i would like to start some where and get rid ok that thought "when i get some where better or a larger space". It was a cool little industry because it...
  13. D

Layout Underway At Last

Thanks for the info
  14. D

Layout Underway At Last

Who made the helix roadbed?
  15. D

Super detailing Conrail SD40-2

I want to detail a sd40-2 with all the details -- my problem is i would like to have a schematic of a conrail sd40 for io know where to put the details. So far i have a older bb athern repowered with a new arthern motor/board from a genisis a digitrack dh163 decoder. Also what could i use for...

Back