Recent content by Davidellias

1. Davidellias

Building The CMMR

Oh man, I love that Geep!
  2. Davidellias

ALCO Century 430, why were so few made?

Also I heard a lot of customers were burnt out from the Alco FA-1 and it's unreliability. And with GE out on its own they had other options to choose from besides Alco
  3. Davidellias

Wpf 11/28 - 12/5

Nice Bridge, haven't I seen it in MR before? ;)
  4. Davidellias

Santa Fe 3500.

I think I have that same locomotive :P tell me how to properly remove handrails D:
  5. Davidellias

My Train Room!

Yeah,those hand painted roads are simply amazing!
  6. Davidellias

Fox Valley AM/VO for HO Scale

Sorry, the Virginian & Ohio / Allegeny Midland cars they did for N Scale
  7. Davidellias

Fox Valley AM/VO for HO Scale

So I heard they are making these in HO Scale? Is that true?
  8. Davidellias

the A&D,Original NS,and SCL

So thank you guys for your help! Clif I did find a junction between the Old NS and the SCL in Wilson,NC. BTW if you are curious my railroad is the Norfolk,Carolina & Danville. It was the result of a 1974 merger between the struggling Atlantic and Danville (Who stupidly didn't merge back into...
  9. Davidellias

the A&D,Original NS,and SCL

Did the Seaboard Coast Line railroad ever cross over the Atlantic and Danville and/or the Original Norfolk Southern? I am Proto Freelancing a merger the A&D and the Original Norfolk Southern, and I want to give the railroad trackage rights to Richmond,VA. so I want to know if there would be a...
  10. Davidellias

My favorite pics I've taken this month. (Dial up be aware!)

As Far as I know, all Mother units are GP40-2s, like the one you were asking about.
  11. Davidellias

My Attempt at Weathering w/ powders

Actually I think i found out that one of them is a Walthers.
  12. Davidellias

Wpf 8/11 - 8/16

Pic I took of the same locomotive @ John Sevier http://davidellias.rrpicturearchives.net/showPicture.aspx?id=2965964
  13. Davidellias

Meanwhile At Rapido.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpVgKTjmZHE&feature=g-u-u Seems they have some time on there hands. :p
  14. Davidellias

Unexpected Railfanning trip in Downtown Knoxville

Just walking on the waterfront when I came across this guy. Lead unit is 1269, a Slug, 2002 and MP15AC, and 2313 an SW1500. So close you can almost touch it! In fact it was going slow enough I probably could have touched it and still kept all my fingers intact. one of three Ex-Nash...

Back