Recent content by Danggali

1. Danggali

N Gauge Sound Transmission

That's good news. I'll try that. Greg
  2. Danggali

Hi, I'm in QLD too. But spend a lot of time in Broken Hill (BHP) so that one suits me, as my track above is 'imaginary' The Broken Hill Railyards. Greg. :)
  3. Danggali

This one looks like it comes with a 2watt audio output. Looks like it's already geared for the Rolling Thunder Sub Woofer. BLI 3743 GE AC6000, BHP Iron Ore #6073, Bubbles Scheme "Fortescue", Paragon3 Sound/DC/DCC, N FDT Low Price: $259.99 Sale Price: $165.74 You Save: $94.25 (36 %) Item...
  4. Danggali

Hope I'm not pestering you guys too much? Any help is really welcome to me. :) I'm only at the planning stage. Is there anything fundamentally wrong with this track. It's a desert layout, near Broken Hill in Australia. Minimum scenery. Just passing through country like this. I figured it...
  5. Danggali

Wouldn't it be possible to just fit an audio-bluetooth device into one of the rail stock? They're not expensive. Then, if the sound card has an audio out, or if it's speaker wires have enough potential to drive the bluetooth then you can wireless to your amp. You could probably take it out of...
  6. Danggali

I hooked this up and watched it. It works fine. But I have a question, how do I know the sound that's rumbling through my shack is coming from the Rumblin Thunder Box? It maybe I'm hearing it so good because it's my amp and sub-woofer?
  7. Danggali

Is it possible to program a stationary decoder to the loco? That is, in addition to the onboard sound card, so both cards are synchronised?
  8. Danggali

I'm a lazy bastard, just outta bed. I'll hook this video to the big amp an woofer soon as I'm awake. :)
  9. Danggali

Ta for that. I read the reviews and it sounds like their woofer is too small. But a simple setup and cheap.
  10. Danggali

Hi, I'm new here and in model railroads. I'm hoping to build an N Gauge layout inside a sea-container (6m x 1.2m) All my info at the moment comes from google and youtube. I've never heard an n-gauge loco sound in real life. But it seems to me that they all sound a little 'tinny'. I'm...

Back