Recent content by cpmodeler

1. C

Help with light wiring for proto 2000 (HO) gp 38-2 with a digitrax 163LO decoder

Dear grandy man, Thanks for your quick reply, I hope I can find pin 7 and 6 and 2. Do the number board lights stay on or do they go out as one changes direction? Cpmodeler
  2. C

Wheels for a Rocco European disel

Does anyone know if and where I can get a set of replacement wheels that will has the 14 tooth gears for a rocco disel and that will be the correct axel length? The ones that come with it have flanges that are a little too big for code 83 track. It will run on code 83, but has problems on...
  3. C

Help with light wiring for proto 2000 (HO) gp 38-2 with a digitrax 163LO decoder

I am looking for some help with the wiring of the HO proto 2000 gp 38-2. On the Tony's trains website, there is an issue with the lighted number board causing problems when the decoder is plugged in. One must disconnect the bulbs to the number board for the loco to operate properly on dcc. I got...
  4. C

Info about an EMD model 40

This is my first post to this forum. A friend and avid model railroader has an EMD model 40 (critter) HO. He has no computer so I am posting a message for him. He wants to know some information about the original model 40. I found that it has 300 hp. He wants to know the tractive effort of the...

Back