Recent content by Chase55671

1. C

Layout pics! Many pics! Lots of pics!

Very nice pictures! That old rusty steam engine is amazing! Chase
  2. C

Con-Cor Intermodal Cars

Thanks guys for the replies! I think I will end up going with Walthers or Athearn because you can trust them 100%! If I get a con-cor and something goes wrong and I return it, my hobby shop might say I broke it so I'm going go with the Walthers. Thanks again for the replies! Chase
  3. C

Con-Cor Intermodal Cars

Oops! I mean Con-cor intermodal cars that were $26 Chase
  4. C

Con-Cor Intermodal Cars

I was thinking about getting a few TTX con-cor flat cars that are 26 dollars. I know someone who owns a Con-Cor amtrak car and it looked like it was going to fall apart, but I was wondering if the intermodal cars are any better? Chase
  5. C

In Need Of Ho Scale Freight Cars!!!

Ok well I figured out that you were not the same person so anyway let me get back to you on a PM later on and we will talk... Chase
  6. C

Okay, are you the same person with the UP high cube boxcar? I'm getting confused... lol Chase
  7. C

Will take 49. That is okay, you don't have to put K-dee's on it. How much are you talking? Also do you have any other high cubed boxcars that are asembled? Chase
  8. C

Okay up there a couple post ago it said I wanted a reefer in UP. Just scratch that these are the ones I am interested in. 67 Athearn 5030 40' reefer PFE 45702 UP assembled 49 Athearn 1966 40' Hi Cube box UP 518109 assembled with KDs Do you have any pictures of those? Also I am...
  9. C

Also Wongsing do you have any BN, UP, NS, or CR single door boxcars? That is what I am mainly interested in. Also any BN, UP, NS, or CR reefers are also interesting. Chase
  10. C

Here is an interesting one I like... 64 Athearn 5030 40' reefer PFE 45702 UP unassembled kit Also I will check out thos kits. Accruail is not that hard to put together... Chase
  11. C

Well I like Single Boor Boxcars and I need some 3 bay coal hoppers... Weathered and unweathered are both fine with me. Chase
  12. C

Guys, if you have any HO scale freight cars with knuckle couplers then I will pay for them. I need a lot right now! Contact me on PM and we can work out billing info. I don't have too much money to work with, but it just depends. If you have pictures of your product that would also be a lot of...
  13. C

NS Switcher

Hello, does anyone know if they sell NS switchers such as SW1500 or MP15's? If someone has one they are wanting to sell contact me through here... I have been looking for one for a very long time and I need one very bad. Also how much money is it for a spray paint kit? Like how much is the...
  14. C

Ballast

Hey guys, I was wondering how to lay ballast? I have ballast and tacky glue, but what do I do from there? Chase
  15. C

How to weather HO stuff?

Thanks! I am still new at the scenery and weathering stuff... Thanks again! Chase

Back