Recent content by CambriaArea51

1. CambriaArea51

Rico’s coal train thread

Nope, cardboard tube. Holds enough coal to load 35 cars.
  2. CambriaArea51

Rico’s coal train thread

Don't have any videos just pics. Coal loader to go with the coal train.
  3. CambriaArea51

BN engines

I like the Anniversary ES44's. They put the logo on instead of painting the whole engine.
  4. CambriaArea51

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

I'm going for sure and with some questions to ask.
  5. CambriaArea51

Well my wife says I've made the complete 360. Turning clean and shiny (trains) to dirty and taking dirty to shiny (trucks). Dirty is much easier and more fun than cleaning I told her.
  6. CambriaArea51

Just noticed Scale trains is coming to a local club on May 6.🥳
  7. CambriaArea51

Techniques for Painting/weathering Wooden Loading Dock

Your welcome. See if you can find pics to give you some ideas, wood type makes a difference on how it weathers.
  8. CambriaArea51

Today our NMRA group went to JL Innovative Design. We got a tour (invite only) on how stuff was made and was able to purchase stuff. The do a lot of detail stuff for scenery and wood kits. https://jlinnovative.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=5&ceid=64874c40bbc9ff4f3eb3d5acbcd96360
  9. CambriaArea51

Techniques for Painting/weathering Wooden Loading Dock

I did this wood deck with airbrush paint and powders. I started with a light coat of Vallejo earth. Then medium earth powder. Last was delta dirt powder with a coat of dull coat airbrushed to seal. Wood weathers in different ways. Dirt gets ground in from equipment going up and down the ramp...
  10. CambriaArea51

I made cookies yesterday for work. 60 chocolate chip cookies. At the end of the day 10 guys wiped out about 40 of them. I wonder how many ate dinner tonight. 🤔
  11. CambriaArea51

Yep seen it as soon as I posted it.
  12. CambriaArea51

Back from the show, just a few kadee fiber washers (red and gray). Looked at the RPM section and after showing some pics of different freight cars and custom loads I've they want me to display some stuff. There wasn't much there and they are looking for new stuff for displays.
  13. CambriaArea51

You must love rainy nights. 🙃
  14. CambriaArea51

Bridge over troubled waters.
  15. CambriaArea51

So the person with the least amount of dotted out numbers gets shot. How many games does it take to thin the crowd down. Good morning....Coffee Flo in the big cup. Train show today, no layouts for the one day show but they do have a RPM meet in another room. I guess I can look and see how I...

Back