Recent content by Bruette

1. Bruette

What is this 70s Tyco?

Well done!
  2. Bruette

Running Bear's April 2024 Coffee Shop

The problem is Amazon's lack of training. The company drivers get an hour of videos to watch. We (the contractors) get to see the videos too, on our own time. You can only imagine how many skip the videos. The videos show only basic information, nothing out of the ordinary, like your problem...
  3. Bruette

Karl, I love doing deliveries out in "God's country". I was just in Finksburg earlier this week. The early morning (4am) sky was filled with stars I don't get to see in southeast Baltimore. I love the scenery and seeing the animals, not so much the smells. I love being in Dundalk. I'm five...
  4. Bruette

One of my favorite places to deliver is west Baltimore, near Pimlico. The area is at or near the top for murder rates every year. But the nice people outnumber the bad, by far. On Sundays during football season, they often rope off a block and take their big screens outside to watch the game...
  5. Bruette

I agree 100% I'm Baltimore born, raised, and I've lived here all my life. I've never lived more than eleven miles from where I was born. "How bout dem O's Hon?" Although I did like Kecskemet, Hungary, my wife's hometown. I wanted to move there, but she said, "it's getting bad, you won't like...
  6. Bruette

Amazon has its own version of GPS through the Amazon delivery app. No recent updates to my Amazon app. Amazon's directions can be a little screwy, but it is accurate to within fifty feet of the address. That can be overridden by lazy drivers who give up trying to find your front door. How they...
  7. Bruette

What about me? I don't consider myself an internet peep...
  8. Bruette

One A Day

I can't compete with the masterful modeling skills I've seen in this thread. But I agree 100% with LASM! Regardless of my lack of skill I enjoy my imaginary worlds as much as anybody! This is a photo of Lionel's Polar Express set. The tree hasn’t been decorated yet. The Nativity is still in...
  9. Bruette

Marx Whistle Station.

That was interesting to read, thank you and as always thanks for sharing your work!
  10. Bruette

Anyone Modeling the Autoverlad?

Extraordinarily interesting, thanks Jazz!
  11. Bruette

I must agree, the photo was not inspiring. 🤪 It was your attitude towards the entire ordeal that was inspiring.
  12. Bruette

Seniority Roster! How long have you been a member here?

We are glad and lucky to have you with us. Don't worry, you will get old soon enough.
  13. Bruette

No worries Chad, you have a good surface and it's waterproof.
  14. Bruette

They look great! My favorite part of the broccoli plant is the stem (reminds me of cabbage, another of my favorites), but it's all good. It works well for us. My wife loves the flowers best of all. If I didn't have kale steaming in a pot with a ham bone and potatoes I would be jealous. That...
  15. Bruette

David our thoughts, hopes and prayers are with you both. You are a good husband to be there for her.

Back