Recent content by breezy8

1. B

Transfer Cabooses (Cabeese)

I have been looking for a transfer caboose kit for a while. Are there any Mfg's out there still making these kits? If so, who? Thanks for your time....TONY, aka breezy8
  2. B

monster model works??

Selector.....nope...TONY here...Eastern WASHINGTON ST
  3. B

monster model works??

I am looking at the "old" brick work items. I want to build my roundhouse and this looks great to me....breezy8
  4. B

Now that Floquil is gone ...

I have been using MODEL MASTER ACRYLIC....It cleans up easily and works well for me.....
  5. B

monster model works??

Has anyone used these products? They look very impressive. If you have, what are your thoughts....???? breezy8
  6. B

Replacements for Floquil and Polly Scale paints

Great thread guys. I have one reply and one question...I have found Model Master paints to work very well as a spray paint & brush paint. I have been using their thinner , which seems to work very well, but I was wondering, can I also use 70% alcohol as a thinner.. It is much cheaper.
  7. B

Possible new link to vehicles

WOW...!!!!!!!!.... Great selection. wish they had more in the 1940's & 50's....still a great selection.....BREEZY8
  8. B

4th Annual LCTC MODEL TRAIN & COLLECTABLES SWAP MEET

On March 28th, the LEWIS CLARK TRAIN CLUB of LEWISTON ,IDAHO, will be having their 4th annual Model Train& collectables swap meet at the Nez Pierce County fairgrounds in LEWISTON, IDAHO. 9:30- 4:00 dealers from WA, OR, Id, & Montana. Hope to see some of you there...breezy8
  9. B

Pop ups

What's with ALL the POP UPS......I can hardly navigate to anything.....WHAT GIVES ??????
  10. B

Large Scale-Outdoors-1:29(or so)-Washington Idaho & Montana Ry Co

WOW!!! great layout. Where ar you located? I am in Colfax, Wa. Scenery looks a lot like it is around here...Great pics...I am in the planning stages for the WI&M in HO scale. I was raised in Palouse & Potlatch, where we plan on retireing to.....breezy8

Back