Recent content by Boilerman

1. B

July 4th, 2006

Happy 4th. of July. Hope all is well and that you are having a wonderful Holiday working on your model railroad:) .
  2. B

Some Random N Scale Thoughts

Some thoughts; I am glad to hear that I am not the only person that thinks N-Scale has gotten better over the years. I read in other forms the complaints of how this and or that is junk and yes I also have lodged complaints but over all we have come a long way since I started back in 1972 or...
  3. B

Trackplan at last. All comments Welcomed and Wanted.

Track Plan Plan looks very well thought out, it should be fun to run;) !
  4. B

Layout tour part two

Answer To Your Quiz Your Railroad is in Wisconsin:D .
  5. B

Bachmann N-scale 2-6-6-2 Steam Loco

Bachmann 2-6-6-2 N-Scale Loco Keith 55, It is not that I am as rigid as you think and I do compromise;) . The issues here are that in order to get a locomotive to run on the Atlas Code 55 the wheel gage has to be most dead on and this is the way all of the other locos are that I run in my...
  6. B

OK, So you do not like the 2-6-6-2 Post:( , Well do any of you have any ideas on how to correct the problem:confused: I am open to suggestions other than contacting Bachmann as they do not reply.:( so lets have some input here:D
  7. B

New N scale layout photos -FINALLY!

Looks very good! If only I was farther along with my layout.
  8. B

New N scale post! New N scale post!

If you had that 2-6-6-2 you would be posting about as well. :(
  9. B

First I would loke to say that I am not new to the world of N Scale I have been involved with the hobby since 1973. I recently purchased a Bachmann N-scale 2-6-6-2 Steam Loco. When I attempted to run it on my pike it would not stay on the track so I checked the wheel gage and found every...

Back