Recent content by BJS

1. BJS

Caboose Windows?

Caboose windows You could use the heavy duty sheet protectors from staples. Just cut them to size and glue. BJ
  2. BJS

2nd Anual How Many Contest????

I'll guess 312. Just sounds like a good number BJ
  3. BJS

The Future of The World is now Doomed!!!....LOL

Doomed Kellan I don't believe doomed is the right word. You are a good person. CONGRATULATIONS. All the best BJ
  4. BJS

And now for something completly different....Football.

I'm a GIANTS fan have been since I was a kid, and that was over 60 years ago. Just my 2 cents on the subject.
  5. BJS

Detailed and Weathered loco for the first time

First Westhering Looks good to me Mike. Nice job. :)
  6. BJS

I just weathered my first car

Michael The cars look great. I really like the way the weathering get less the higher up on the car it get. GREAT JOB BJ
  7. BJS

Best Hobby Shops on the Web

I buy alot of my trackage from a LHS and internet store NHS hobbies. Ed the owner has great prices and discounts. If he doesn't have it in stock he can usually order it and get it to you within a couple of day. The web address is www.nhshobbies.com
  8. BJS

city of industry head on accident

Try this link to the LA Times story about the accident http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/03/railroad-worker-killed-metrolink-crash-el-monte.html
  9. BJS

how did you pick a rail line

Well I guess as a new member to the forum, but not new to the hobby. This is as good a place as any to make my first post. When I was a little one I grew up with the NYC now the LIRR running through my back yard. Jamaica yard was only a couple of blocks from my parents house. I grew up watching...

Back