Recent content by Bill Tidler Jr.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

1. Bill Tidler Jr.

Anyone use Laserboard?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/NEMA-JIS-MSDS-ISO-ROHS-0_1902590870.html?spm=a2700.7724857.29.28.QyqBjy&s=p
  2. Bill Tidler Jr.

Problems with airbrush

http://www.goofoffproducts.com/
  3. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

Thanks for the suggestions. Upon further searching, I have found that this is recommended, SDH166D Standard 1 Amp Sound Decoder HO Scale.
  4. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

Thanks but I checked what they have and nothing is close. Maybe when Rapido releases their RDC, they will have something.
  5. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

I know of that one but I already have an RDC-1. I am going to covert it to DCC and sound.
  6. Bill Tidler Jr.

Sound for an RDC...

Any suggestions for a sound decoder for an RDC-1?
  7. Bill Tidler Jr.

Running Bear's Coffee Shop XLIX

Good Morning! Some rain with a high of 57. Temperature in Tipton IN
  8. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Storms with a high of 70. Temperature in Tipton IN
  9. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Clear with a high of 67. Temperature in Tipton IN
  10. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Sunny with a high of 58. Temperature in Tipton IN
  11. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Clear with a high of 60. Temperature in Tipton IN
  12. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Chance of rain with a high of 48. Temperature in Tipton IN
  13. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Sunny with a high of 38. Temperature in Tipton IN
  14. Bill Tidler Jr.

Good Morning! Partly cloudy and a chance of snow with a high of 33. Temperature in Tipton IN

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.