Recent content by bigford

1. bigford

Train songs

i'm with bob http://youtu.be/AZbALu72I9o
  2. bigford

dd40ax

there are posts about this loco's decoader not being the greatest for controling the loco. other then that i like the 2 i have. i even mounted M/T 1015's on both ends
  3. bigford

Attracting new Club Members

the only club near me is HO/N and a great bunch of guys!! But the problems are as follows. They only meet on tuesdays @ 6:30-11:00pm And that is hard for me to do seeing how i have to be up for work @ 2:30AM. But for $55.00 you get a key to the place so you can go and run train all by your...
  4. bigford

Lirr

5. bigford

DDA40X is coming

i like the old dd35 better
  6. bigford

Whats the best looking paint scheme?

NS horsehead black
  7. bigford

Scale Miles vs Your Miles

you guys kill me we all know a scale mile is 33 feet and 63 feet is 2 miles in the Normal scale!!!!
  8. bigford

Hello from Long Island, NY!

Welcome Kevin i too am from mastic beach only i model N scale!!
  9. bigford

Leasing engine....

frankie real nice unit you built yourself!!!The youtube clip was wild with the smoke!!
  10. bigford

Custom Painting a Canadian Pacific Locomotive

I'm new to the water based paints SO I'm going to say Enamel!!! only because thats what I'm used to.. The w/b paints seem to clog my gun no matter how much i thin them out. BUT i have painted locos with it and they do come out just as nice as locos Ive painted with Enamel.. its what ever...
  11. bigford

Locomotive Roster (so far)

i'm doing the oak island,NJ yard after the NS/CSX takeover of conrail i remember about 10 or 15 years ago in the port newark area yu could see conrail,NS,CSX,SOO,UP and bnsf locos there...
  12. bigford

"old" Floquil revival...

i thin all my floquil with zippo fuel. and never had a problem
  13. bigford

i have a GP35 Addiction

thank god i'm in N scale all my sd40-2 in NS black are easy to hide from the wife!!! the c44-9w's are a differnt story 10 sd40's and 20 c44's
  14. bigford

Need help with around the walls layout plan...

randy where on long island are you from? i'm out in mastic beach, suffolk if your out this way you might want to join a club
  15. bigford

This is just wrong!!!!!!

bobs house up in the great white north later that day!!! http://songseek.com/picturenet/photos/snow_00-01/media/P3310015.jpg

Back