Recent content by ATSFCLIFF

1. A

Season's Greetings

Greetings from Singapore: WISHING ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR & HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Cheers,
  2. A

On-line sources for N Scale Locos/cars?

You try:http://www.nscalesupply.com/ used them for many years, fair prices and good service. Cheers,
  3. A

your favorite loco from your favorite railroad(s)..

Thanks Wongsing, I agree they need some weathering. Here's a couple of photos of my SP stable. Cheers,
  4. A

your favorite loco from your favorite railroad(s)..

One of my favorite engines is the GE C44-9W. SP is also one of the railroads I like. Cheers,
  5. A

Back after unwanted break w/ Track cleaning tip

My main problem is dust, I vacuum the tracks and use alcohol on a lint free cloth to clean the trouble spots. Cheers,
  6. A

WEEKEND photofun 14 15 16 September

Enjoyed viewing the fantastic shots! Here's a couple from the layout. Cheers,
  7. A

New transformer time.

I have been using walk around throttles from GML Enterprises for many years. They are easy to use, reliable and troublefree. You can check their site and see whether they meet your requirements. http://www.thegmlenterprises.com/ Cheers,
  8. A

It's Weekend Photo Fun Time!!! 7-8-9 Sept 07

Enjoyed viewing all the photos and layouts. Thanks for sharing. Cheers,
  9. A

Tom, I like the various blends of your foliage. Cheers,
  10. A

Hi Maxitrains, Thanks for the compliments. This has been one of the many mistakes made on this layout. It should have been done before the scenics. Weathering of the tracks is still one of my ongoing tasks yet to be completed. Cheers,
  11. A

BNSF has always been one of my favorites Cheers,
  12. A

Weekend photo fun 31st Aug - 2nd Sept

Like the bandstand, super work! An old photo from my layout Cheers
  13. A

Hey it's WEEKEND photo time 10/11/12 Aug

Also trying some macro shots on my new camera.
  14. A

Foto Fun June 8

One from my layout. Cheers,
  15. A

Best Track

I have used Peco code 80 for most of my layouts and have had no problems. The are also easy to lay and not so expensive. Though the ties are not like the US prototype it is passable with good ballasting and weathering. I used Peco because I like their turnouts and all my older rolling stock and...

Back