"the world's most useful model railway"

PowrCab

Hi ! Stop there ! Don't go bonkers thinking I've entered this in the wrong category !

This particular video on YouTube is not aimed at the hobbyist. It shows a teaching system for both 1:1 scale workers and or for visitors, schools, interested in how railroads did and do function in Germany...There is no scenery whatsoever and thus is not really a 'model RR'..It's a teaching devise that I believe all will get as much kick out of as I have; the mere vastness of the old and new interlocking, signaling and safety devices on German railroads,..and so entered my post under category "Prototype Railroads".

Last edited:
! EXACTLY ! And thanks to Willie, D&JRR and IHman don't even need to go to YTube's site to find I was right ! Woooopidy-DOooooooo !

(Oh, wait ! Make that just D&JRR.. IHman says he doesn't "do videos" !)

Last edited:
Very educational . I remember back in 1985 when in the army in West Germany I was with the 2nd Armor Division doing rail loading on flat cars all our vehicles from Bremerhaven to Grafenwoehr training area just learning how to secure the vehicles have stayed with me since then .

Back