modeltrainsweathered.com (can't log in!)

wongsing

Hey,

Does anyone else have a problem with their password over there? I got issued a password back when i signed up. It worked for the whole day and then didn't work anymore. I tried to write the owner and I got sent a few emails that looked like spam asking to verify my email address. When I did, it just sent me another! I really need to get on there and the "generic" password I think it was something like..."mtw" and "member" I think doesn't work anymore. Any help would be great and I'm not accusing anyone of this mishap, just curious.

-Rich

try registering again,different user name if you are desperate.
smiley-cheers.png
Willis

I can't seem to find the link to register....Perhaps i am just missing it, but I can't seem to find any way to get in. Anyone have any ideas?

-Rich

Rich has a spam verify email thing, whats your user name(s) there? I'll post it to the board in hopes he reads it.

Rich has a spam verify email thing, whats your user name(s) there? I'll post it to the board in hopes he reads it.

Same as here pal...Its "wongsing". Is there anywhere on the website that I can register though? I had to follow a link the last time and it was posted in a thread on here...Can't find it now though...

-Rich

Back