Coffee Shop Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn Josh, it most be boring out there on the West Coast. Come on over here in Bama country and we can watch the bug zapper.:D :D :D

qv4.jpg

Jeffery, you're eventually going to have to turn off that overhead light and start using side lighting. If you don't control the light, the light controls the shot.

Ken:Thank You. unfortunately it was to be and yes he will be dearly missed but life must and will continue. As for the f stop thingy it's one of the reasons I went to DSLR as the sure shots gave little if any latitude to play with the controls.

Many of the non SLR digital cameras have fixed focal planes which means the telephoto option is actually cropping the photo for you as the camera does not zoom in., I suspect because of this, your only using a smaller percentage of the photo sensor therefore your ratio of aperature to focal plane size changes causing the shif in numbers. Again don't quote me on this but...

Gone is the ASA as it is now refered to ISO. Same thing, different numbers as the higher you go the grainier the photo (pixilation causing loss of detail and blotching) and is digitally controlled on the camera.

Chip: you've got my interest, check out my webshots and let me know if that's the kind of thing you're looking for as I have thousands of shots I have to sort this winter.

Anyway I must be off.

Fergie

Darn Josh, it most be boring out there on the West Coast. Come on over here in Bama country and we can watch the bug zapper.:D :D :D
I miss watching the paint dry on the local highways in MI.

Actually, it caught my attention when I had left the page open for a good hour...

Well, someone out there thinks I must be Dr. Ruth.

In a 10 hour period, I have gotten 240 emails from women whose men are too big, too small, or too limp, and from guys who thing being bigger is what women want.

My reputation must certainly have gotten out because there are many women out there that have come up out of my past or know a friend of mine. They say they just want to talk and get to know me, but I think they have other things on their mind.

I also have about 50 stock brokers that have a great new small caps or hot tech stocks. I think they have me confused with my father-in-law.

But I am finally popular. Life is good.

Good morning.

Today's Weather for:
Sundown, LA 71446-6114 9/2/2007

Heat Index: 78°F
Humidity: 92%
Dew Point: 71°F

So Far Today
High: 73°F
Low: 73°F
Rain: 0.00"
Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Gust: 3mph NNE

Today High: 88 Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Tonight Low: 68 Partly cloudy. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 60s. Light and variable winds. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

qv9.jpg

Chip We must know some of the same people because I have been getting the same messages for the last year or two. LOL LOL LOL Don't forget the freelotto.com messages and the Ugandian oil minister who has left his millions to littles ole me.

Mornin' ah Everybody!

Fergie, I must of missed something along the line here..... After I saw Ken's post last night I looked back and the last post I saw was that your dad had been in the hospital but was home and doing better. So very sorry to hear about him. You and you family are in my prayers.

Chip, sometimes I check out my junk mail folder now and then just for a good laugh. I love the ones that say they were talking to my brother the other day......... (I don't have a brother)

A Big Hello from Buffalo Fellas !!!!! Looks like everyone is having a grand old time today. Hey Josh you gotta check out our area . We have two of the Great Lakes here and a little old Falls in the middle of them. Lots of water and boats and things to see. Well gotta get going and get ready for a wedding today . So everyone have a wonderful day also !!!!!

Evening all,
Fergie very sorry to hear about your dad, life has been very tough over the last couple of years for all of you what with lisa's broken wrists and the house and all, take it easy.

Fergie, I am very sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing only a few years ago when I lost my Father, not long after losing my Brother. Yes, life must go on, but we will always miss them. My very sincere condolences to you and your family. REX

Check out the car in this photo. The guy broke through the railing and did a complete end over end and landed on the other side of the culvert.

wreck01.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back