Little big layout

Raboliοt

Always on the run !
Hello Happy Taxpayers !
I started a new big layout in H0 scale. The diameter is 23 1/2" (more or less). I use very sharp curves (radius: 10"). I can run 00, H0 and 0n30 short trains. The spousal Unit will never find this one (hope so...). A glass of wine is always very helpful. A small layout is better than no layout at all. All your comments will be greatly appreciated. You can also laugh if you want...

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited:
Raboliot -- After much consideration, I am starting to believe that we are married to the same Spousal Unit.
I live in a two story 3200 sq ft abode and everywhere I want to build a layout - She Who Must Be Obeyed - says NO!

Actually I like it!
Small as it may be at least you can watch a train go by, at this time I only have six feet of back and forth.
Here's a similar track plan that rotates as the train”travels” in one spot.

Oh, as for spousal units, I simply tell mine it’s cheaper than stuffing singles in a g string somewhere!

Last edited:
Raboliot -- After much consideration, I am starting to believe that we are married to the same Spousal Unit.I live in a two story 3200 sq ft abode and everywhere I want to build a layout - She Who Must Be Obeyed - says NO!
I think it's a common model of spousal unit. And thanks God, we're not married to the same woman. I can guarantee that.

57968806.gif
57968806.gif
57968806.gif

There ya go! Those cacti look a little bit naked, however. What you need is the skeleton of a cowboy wearing a sombrero and holding a guitar, leaning back against one of the cacti. On the next cactus, the skeleton of a buzzard sits, looking at the cowboy. Next to them you should have a sign reading, "But it's a dry heat!" Or, how about the roadrunner in the cab of the locomotive, with Wiley E. Coyote riding on the flatcar?

New day...New layout ! :) Another very complicated and sophisticated plan as always. Diameter: 31 "(more or less). Slightly weathered Trix C track (radius: 14 1/4").

10.jpg

Back