BLI

wmsuggs100

Please help. i bought a USRA Light mikado DCC Paragon 2 2-8-2 from BLI back in 2012. it only has about 10 hours running time. i had to put my trains in storage all this time because of personal reasons. i am just getting started back up. i open the box and found that two of the connector rods have come off. i know it is not under warranty so i dont know what to do. please help. any advise would be appriciated.

pictures

Attachments

• 100_3268.JPG
    100_3268.JPG
    248.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_3273.JPG
    100_3273.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 117
pics are blurry but it looks like the wrist pin came out its not in the box you stored it in ??
you can call or email bli & give them the box number & if you have a parts sheet they can
send you 2 wrist pins for cheap money .
i have blueline big boys & i order parts for them or other old bli all the time

Please help. i bought a USRA Light mikado DCC Paragon 2 2-8-2 from BLI back in 2012. it only has about 10 hours running time. i had to put my trains in storage all this time because of personal reasons. i am just getting started back up. i open the box and found that two of the connector rods have come off.
Looks like just a matter of putting the "screws" back in. Actually I believe they are hex headed tiny shoulder bolts. They should be just hiding there in box amid that the foam somewhere.

Back