The First of Many

shaun31us

Ridin' High with the DT&I
I finally have a loco done up in my fictional DT&I paint scheme! Check this out!

newSD40etc004.jpg

newSD40etc006.jpg

newSD40etc007.jpg

Nice. Can't wait to see more.

I'll bet it's the only Nevada Line that ever braved the Great Pillow Mountains.

I like it a lot! My private road paint scheme was also inspired by the CN, an earlier variant (the fat zebra stripes).

That's really nice!

I especially like the pillow cases :)

Really though, those locos look fantastic.

Shaun, smoke Whooops:eek: Sorry Shaun,,, it's my age and a stressfull day all rolled into one big confused brain:D

Man, that really stands out. Beautiful work. Is it just me or does that star make the loco look faster?

SRT.

New Crossing Installation

With Main St. drivers complaining about visibility on the DT&I's branchline, the city decided to install a cantilever crossing signal to better warn motorists of approaching rail traffic. The success of this installation has prompted a revised look at other crossings in the area. The next major project is on South Main St. The new installation and the area next affected are pictured below.

crossing010.jpg

sd402.jpg

SD401.jpg

crossing009.jpg

Yes it is. I like it...albeit it's plastic, and I thought it was metal. I haven't wired them in yet with the controller, but I'll let you know how it turns out!

Awesome, I can see why they'd need it too, with that curve and the building obstructing the view.

Back