Railroadforums needs your help

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everybody, it's pledge week.... Just kidding. Not asking for money, just asking for some posts and photos!

This forum is taking off quite nicely, but railroadforums.com, our sister website, is still a ghost town.

I really need help getting some conversations going. If you have any interest in full size trains at all, please consider joining and posting there. I post news articles daily. If you can't think of a conversation starter, reply to one of them. Ask questions, whatever. You don't need to be an expert, I just need people talking. Once we have some conversations going, others will eventually join in.

What I can really use is photos. Some of you have some excellent vintage photos, others have more recent stuff. Anything you have of full size trains is welcome and encouraged.

Any help you can give would be much appreciated. Thank you!

railroadforums.com

RailroadForums.com - Railroad Discussion Forum and Photo Gallery
RailroadForums.com - Railroad Discussion Forum and Photo Gallery
railroadforums.com
railroadforums.com

PS- if you have any problems, or forgot your password or whatever, just PM me and I'll help. You're welcome to use the same name both places.

I tried to register but it won't let me in (probably for good cause) as I can enter the month, but not date and year of birth.

And my username is already taken.....but it has been 10 years since they were last in and I still don't think it was me.

I tried to register but it won't let me in (probably for good cause) as I can enter the month, but not date and year of birth.

And my username is already taken.....but it has been 10 years since they were last in and I still don't think it was me.
Just use your name and the first letter of your last name.

I was going to do first name and first letter of last name, but it was the birth date thing that it didn't like...trying again...

<edit> I can select the month, but tab only moves to the date, but that option is grayed out as is the year. I'll try another browser...
<edit2> Chrome based browsers (Chrome and latest version of Edge) didn't seem to like me, but I got with IE.

Last edited:
It is a very nice place to visit every now and again, and I signed up so that my stage name will be maintained. Probably, I will lurk there a bit and not post a whole lot. I find that frequenting one forum is quite enough for me. 99% of the photos I post are my own, and I never post the same photo twice. Unless I'm drunk, or been hit in the head by a golf ball.

Back