Southern Railway lives on!!!!!!!

Smoke

Southern Railway lives on
UPDATED Southern Railway lives on!!!!!!!

This is my Walthers 8-40BW that I custom painted and decalled. I am going to sell it on eBay for the money.:D

img5672cd5.jpg

img5670sx5.jpg

img5669mo9.jpg

-Smoke

Last edited by a moderator:
A worthy interchange partner indeed....

NICE WORK MAN!!! WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!

Smoke;

I would love to see your shots, but since the day after you posted them this is all I get! And this is on Netscape, IE, and Foxfire.

Last edited by a moderator:
Smoke;

I would love to see your shots, but since the day after you posted them this is all I get! And this is on Netscape, IE, and Foxfire.

Oops, I actually deleted the ones I had posted:eek: . I put some different ones up there.:D

-Smoke

UPDATE: I glossed it and took some pictures with the tripod. Amazing what a tripod can do huh.:D:eek: I also found an exact matching paint for the white stripe:D :cool: :) ;) . There are multiple places on the loco where I have painted the stripe for an inch or so and you can't even tell:p . These are the pictures that are going to be up on ebay. If you can't tell I am so happy, hence all the smilies.:D :D ;) :) :cool: :eek: :) :cool:
img5729jw6.jpg

img5730jz6.jpg

img5731ae0.jpg

img5733fi9.jpg

img5734bj0.jpg

img5735sn7.jpg

-Smoke

The pictures on Ebay look great, an advert with a good picture will out sell one with a crap picture any day, nice work

Back