New Product! DC/DCC Switch Panel with Fascia Panel

KE4NYV

The DC/DCC Switch Panel is a product that we have been asked for many times and it's finally here. Easily wire your layout for DC/DCC and control it with the flick of a switch! Simple wiring will get you up and running in no time. LEDs give a bright visual indication of which "mode" is selected, even from across the room. Use one for a whole small layout or use multiple panels for multiple mainline track layouts. (Remember to isolate between the mainlines!) Comes with or without custom fascia panel. Fits very nicely on 1/2" plywood benchwork panels.

Here are some pictures of the shipping version:

dcdccsw001.jpg

dcdccsw002.jpg

dcdccsw003.jpg

Pricing:

With Fascia Panel $12

Without Fascia Panel $10

Order today at: http://rpc-electronics.com/dcdccswitch.php

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Thank you!
Jason
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com

Why are electronic components always pictured upside-down?

In order to keep the board small, I had to utilize at least two edges of the board for connections. The bottom connectors are for power and track, the top conenctions are for DC and DCC in. They just happen to be upside down in the picture. If you turned it around, I promise, they would be right side up. ;)

Jason
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com

Now you need one that supports DCC detection zones, and will take all the zone inputs and either send them out to the DCC out or split your DC out across all the DCC outputs :)

Looks good though!

Jason, I'm a novice when it comes to electronics. I have a 9' test track currently, DCC attached to rail joiners, DC attached by aligator clips on the other end. Will your switch allow me to hook up both more permanently without getting a short circut message on my Power Cab? Sorry for the basic questions, but I'm learning slowly.

Jerome, No problem! That's what we're here for. To make these things easy and take out the guess work. Yes, our panel will allow you to exactly that. Just connect your PowerCab to the DCC port of our panel, the DC throttle of the DC side and take the track port to your track. Just simply toggle between the two with our panel. No worries about shorts or having to change things around. Easy and it just works! Please let me know if you have anymore questions!

Jason
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com

Back