First pics of MadCoW Geep...

enjineerbill

Avid People Watcher
After many months of waiting, railfans are being treated to the new MadCoW paint scheme.

I caught the first re-painted geep after it was set out by the CNW at Dachshundville. Here she is waiting for the mechanical dept. initial inspection.

MCW_730_2.png

And from the highway...

MCW_730_1.png

I then followed her down to the quarry where she sat waiting for more another unit before her first assignment...

MCW_730_6.png

MCW_730_7.png

And after getting lashed to a CNW geep, a shot of pulling loads from the quarry under the new flag....

MCW_730_3.png

I'm told that E-8A #80 is being completed and should be on the system shortly.

More to come,

Johnny

The MadCoW scheme looks nice, But I hope you're not TOTALLY shying away from CNW!!! Us Wisconsinites have to keep CNW alive in H.O. scale!!!

Awesome, should do one "crazy" unit, like the one on that Oregon short line, in the full on cow spots.

Thanks fellers!

I had 'herd' of the cows spots thing but then I'd probably need to see an eye doctor, so I passed. Did I mention the methane output on these babies?

I'd have the E done by now but I lost some of the handrails, so I'll make some today....

More to come,

Johnny

The first E-Unit ...

Quick grabs of the E-8A #80 before she was whisked away for finishing...

All were taken at Ablemann...

MadCoW_80_1.png

MadCoW_80_3.png

MadCoW_80_5.png

More to come,

Johnny

Awesome Logo! Are you planning to paint rolling stock the same way? Might make for some interesting run-thru rolling stock. ;)

Thanks Ken!!!

Awesome Logo! Are you planning to paint rolling stock the same way? Might make for some interesting run-thru rolling stock. ;)

Hi Josh, I really haven't thought that far ahead. I'm still pretty deep in the Freedom Train project, but, who knows?;)

Rex:
Think I could convince 'em to change over??:D :D ;)

Johnny

Wow, that really reaches out and whacks ones eyes. I like it. I almost expected to see some moo moo spots or patterns on it though.

Back