Added some ditch lights

Well they work and they look great. I'm going to start working on a video tonight after I get the 4 unit's function keys set up correctlly. It going to take place on the S curve at Janesville not to be confused with Jamesville, NY. Jane is my wife's name.
When I worked as an engineer for the PC back in the 70's some times you would catch the Pacific Fruit Express crossing over in front of you. A 100 car refrigerator train from Cal. It came down the Hudson line. At MotHaven it would make a sharp left hand turn, then would wound it's way accross the four Harlem line tracks, then immediately make a sharp right hand turn through a bunch of tunnels a mile long and on to Hunt's Point Market. The produce center for New York City. That's why I have that big S turn on my layout.

NYC_George

Cool!! Can't wait to see that...prob. gonna end up in my saved favs! :)

ok I'm jelious theres no way I can do that i still don't understand dcc what have I got myself into

Ditch Lights

ok I'm jelious theres no way I can do that i still don't understand dcc what have I got myself into

Hi Angelic,
Yes you can do it. Twenty years ago I bought my first computer. There wasn't much software back then. I read the 800 page How to Write Computer Programs book and I said forget it. It took reading the book 3 times before I could write my first program. You'll get it. I'm going to upload a nice video with flashing ditch lights and all. After seeing it maybe you'll change your mind.

NYC_George

Adding ditch lights

I posted this thread last year. I could have don't a better job of hiding the wires although with the walk way plate in the up position I don't think you would see them. I forgot to replace the plate at the time of the photo. Go to the first post of this thread.

NYC_George

Last edited by a moderator:

Back