Thanksgiving Weekend Photo Fun

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
I'm feeling festive (and I've been playing around with my new found backdrop stickers), so I'll kick off the holiday wpf. :D I gotta get some more foreground trees. :rolleyes: Let's see those new pics!

D&RGW coal drag rumbles thru the heart of the Platte Canyon mining district on it's eastbound trip to the Joint Line.
207252848.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picture Grande man and GREAT effect:The SMALL2 dimensional trees in/at the background!

Jos

Hey Jos, thanks for the kind comment.

I'm looking forward to more pics for the long holiday weekend. Ya'll hurry up with that turkey and get busy posting pics. :D :D :D

No turkey for me here in Holland Grande man;) but we celebrate the birthday of St. Nicolaas within two weeks: 6 december( during the centuries, in the U.S. , it has changed in: Santa Claus...)
Than it is our time to watch the calories!!!!:D

Jos

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here: We do not celebrate thx giving at this time. It is purely an American holliday. We do celebrate x-mas on the 25 Dec. however. So if you are like the rest of the world its business as usual, if you are in the US its a day off.:D

Nice model BTW. Can we see more?

MLW What do you mean by:Nice model BTW. Can we see more?
or was it ment to Grande mans' picture of the "coalmine"

Jos

8-40CW Arrived

My GE DASH 8-40CW arrived Yesterday:D . It's sitting in alcohol as I type. It's gonna be wearing Southern's "Tuxedo":D :cool: . No pics yet will have them probably a little later today.

-dekruif

In recent days I've gotten off into 1:12 scale structures...

Here's the dollhouse I'm building for the 9 year old Little Ms Grande's Christmas. It should be quite nice when finished. I installed the wiring last night. It's got wall outlets in each room, will have wall paper, crown molding in the living room, linoleum kitchen floor, hardwood flooring in the dining room, carpet in the bedrooms, full furniture, and wall paper throughout. If anyone asks, I'm not enjoying it's construction and planning at all...;) Sorry for the dated pics, they were taken with my Mom's camera.

207652613.gif

207652611.gif

Steve, what did you use for that snow? I like the plasetered effect as though it has been through blizzard like conditions.

Pay stub

Really nice pics Steve like that winter scene , Austin your freight looks real. Here's my contribution. While I was cleaning I came across and old pay stub enjoy !

Paul nice one Paul,,, since were on the subject of employee's have a look at this. it was given to me by Mr Meridiths grandaughter last year
LNWRcontractofemploy.jpg

Back