WPF May 30th - June 5th

DSCF1967_zpsc32ddf5a.jpg

BMR777, great pictures, details and I really like the auto carriers.

Great buildings MoutainGoatGreg, I look forward to seeing the conveyors.

Bridgeliner I like your D&H locomotive and the scene looks like it could be somewhere near the Susquehanna.

Kevin that is a great picture, my wife thought it was real. I can't even begin to imagine how long that bridge took to build.

I don't yet posses the skills or time to try and create the great scenes I have seen in this thread and others. I am adding another picture of one of my favorite locomotives, a 1973 Lionel GP7 that should make the "rivet counters" crazy, but I love it! Thank you everyone for sharing your pictures!

8359 Lionel GM50 GP7.jpg

There's some excellent work going on this week; great pics.

Here's one of my latest buildings; the run down and somewhat creepy BATES MOTEL. It's in HO scale.

Thanks for looking,
D.A. BatesMotel2.jpg

I really, really like the job you've done on the sign. Does the neon light up? It looks real enough to light.

Thank you RR for the compliments. No, it does not light-up; it is made of cardstock, foamboard, and wood. I custom make all of my signs on the computer. It takes a while, but the results are better than a 'stock' photo.

I did the matching Bates Mansion too.
Thanks,
D.A.
Bates1.jpg

D.A. Nice job on the classic Plasticville motel and yes the sign makes it. I love fixing up those old kits.

Thanks Gary. Yeppers, you know the old expression about one man's junk is another's treasure. Generally I scratch build, but sometimes I'll kit bash for some variety.

D.A.

Back