Weekly photo thread

I will try my hand at starting one. I always enjoy them.

First Gear dozer on a Red Caboose flat. I'm not much into the modeling aspect, but this was kind of easy. I more enjoy the electronics side of this hobby. IMG_0561.jpgIMG_0562.jpg

irocinblue89 .... I like the dozer on flat car.
dieselfan1 ...... I like your wide open spaces western scenery

......................................................................................

Last couple of weeks, I showed pictures of my City of Heartland (Union Station and Downtown). This week, I have some of the industries.

DowntownHeartland1_zps96f8e12b.jpg

bldgsply1.jpg

Funitsatbldgsply.jpg

2-6-0atpowerhouse.jpg

scrapyardbuildings.jpg

Garry I'm not competitive by nature, but I see a slew of good ideas in your work. I'm glad you like mine. I think miy take is a little more busy and cluttered. Yours a little more static perhaps. Anyway, great to see it.

Attachments

• DSCF5389.JPG
    DSCF5389.JPG
    738.6 KB · Views: 235
  • DSCF5391.JPG
    DSCF5391.JPG
    771 KB · Views: 226
Gary B and Gary CBQ awsome work. my need to change my name to gary so i can do that kind of BIG city look.

Sirfoldalot .... Thanks for the comment.
Radar .... Thanks for the remark.

Here is the other end of the trestle....... I was in a whimsical mood .... I already posted it in the Coffee Shop

FiascoTransport3.jpg

Lol. Never saw that regular occurring event modeled before. Is the trestle scratch built or a kit?

I got a few pictures on the layout sunday, unfortunately they turned out a bit blurry. I'll have better to post next time!

kOjT9Wz.jpg

yzxiLjr.jpg

62wWADk.jpg

I'd say it looks quite nice!

Does your layout share the garage with a car or did you get to fill the garage?

GarryCBQ,

You are one of those guys that comes out of nowhere with an awesome layout.

Thanks for sharing,

lasm

Mike_Arnold we can add to awsome, 'out of the blue' layouts'
Garry - I found the word I wanted - 'Polished' I said static, - your layout looks more polished than mine. Either way I meant it as a compliment.
Dieselfan1 - Love the wide open vistas your trains move through Only doable in N.

Another great week of photos everyone!

Back