Codys office.

I dont know how many watch Codys little feature video on ModelRailroader.com but for some reason I kind of feel kind of special. He answered my question on this weeks show about where to find that Turpeniod stuff he used on the previous episode. Thats all really.

I do have to say, I enjoy these little programs. You can pick up a lot actually.

Well it's good to feel special Chris so good for you. At least we now know they read the mail. Cody's an entertaining guy, I'm not sure I've pickup anything useful from those videos but they're fun to watch. Better than most stuff on the Telly.:)

I actually watch all of those workshops of Cody's. I find them very interesting and I do learn a little bit. I think that they are great tips. I'm kind of a visual kind of guy and short "how to" videos help a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's good to feel special Chris so good for you. At least we now know they read the mail. Cody's an entertaining guy, I'm not sure I've pickup anything useful from those videos but they're fun to watch. Better than most stuff on the Telly.:)

Hey, some days, feeling special is all I got.:p

I enjoy watching Cody's Office, but mostly I enjoy the outtakes at the very end.

I'd like to see them put together a whole episode of outtakes to fill in on the rare time's Cody is away from the office.

Darrell, quiet...for now

Back