Coffee Shoppe XXIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
rex- I agre, Auburn was very fortuniate to escape Kentucky.
However, The SEC is changing the spelling of "lucky" to LSU.
I don't know how long the spelling with be changed, hopefully, next week we can go back to the old spelling!

We are getting ready to move the LG&W from McWane's basement on Oct. 23rd. It will be on display from Nov.6th thru Jan. 1st.

Well, let's get ready for another Monday!!

Wake Up You Sleepy Heads!!!!:eek::eek::eek:
Best get a move on here!!:eek::eek:

Now that I woke you up we are seeing lotsa fog and dull skies over London.

We are having our Thangsgiving today so our w**king starts tomorrow so there---haaarrrruuuuuummmpph:eek::p

My afternoon will be spent in the trainroom getting some buildings done --- have a good one!!:):)

10/11/2010

Good Morning ! from Tipton IN.
anim_coffee.png

anim_snoopy.png

1.png

Diner.png

menu_breakfast_1.png
waitress3.png

:eek:

Afternoon fellas!

Jeff- I remember you posting awhile back saying you have an SDP-40, can i see a picture of it? I dont remember what they look like and google images was useless.

No school today because of columbus day, so im just hanging out at home for the day.

See ya later!

Afternoon fellas!

Jeff- I remember you posting awhile back saying you have an SDP-40, can i see a picture of it? I dont remember what they look like and google images was useless.
It's an SDP40F. I have 2 of them, both with Athearn blue box shells. The lead unit is all Athearn with an updated hex drive and new motor. The trailing unit has a Proto 2000 E6 chassis. Both are DCC.

PA170220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jeff! A dummy SDP40 came in a lot i purcashed, just curious as to what they looked like, Railroad Picture Archives helped me figure out they are cowl units, not hood units like yours. Enjoy those tacos, now that you mention those, thats what i want for dinner too, i think ill ask dad about that :D

Well I had my first day back at the old job!:eek: Well.....1st I'm back in the same park that I started in. 2nd I'm the soul person Running, Managing, and maintaining said facility by myself. And all this for a whooping $10.10 an hour!:eek: 3 times the work for $3.55 less an hour and bumped down to lowest position on the map:mad:. I'm not complaining but honestly....But, What the Hell!:rolleyes:LOL's. I'm still glad to be back, My old park is a mess and I have 6 months to get it back in shape before spring ball starts up! The only thing I got the same is, i still earn 3 weeks of vacation a year in stead of 2! I'll need a vacation at the end of 6 months!:rolleyes: I'm going to take tons of before and after picitures! That way I might be able to bargan for a higher pay after 6 months!:rolleyes:;) Either way I'm glad to be back, I got a welcome home greeting from all I worked with......So life is still good!:D

Wazzup gang?
Went for a walk with the wife through the new neighborhood this evening, we got back and found Midnight in a very un-catlike pose.

I think he thinks he's human!
Whatchulookinat.JPG

Plotting to take over the world, by 1st blending in, then subversion!

Gotta stop letting him watch CNN! ;)

Good Morning

How's everyone today?

Right now we are sunny and 51F outside--going to a high of 60F later on this morning:D

I got up to some stupid news this morning--some guy is now clinging to his life in hospital after he tred to get a person to stop beating his dogs--and he got beaten on as well...:mad::mad: He was found in the stairwell of this building after someone heard groans coming from said stairwell:(:(

The police were called to this place after several people complained about the dogs getting a beating laid on them by this feeb who now faces attempted murder charges and several animal abuse charges on his dupka:mad::mad:

Some people need to be licensed to be able to walk the streets:mad::mad:

Welb, i'm going to the LHS today to find some grainbins ---again---Spring found a couple of not quite finished ones and--of course:rolleyes: finished them off:eek::rolleyes:

Have a good one people!:eek::)

We finally got some rain yesterday. It came in several short showers and amounted to somewhat less than a half inch. There's about a 10% chance of rain today.

Well, I thought I'd chime in here and say G'day to you all. Reading the previous posts it sounds like most of you are up for some milder weather as you head into the colder months. But I would imagine, as we are now in spring with summer not far around the corner, Autumn days can be perfect. Like your summers in CA and other southern states, our summer can be scorchers (as I look out the window today and it has been drizzling constantly all morning).

I must go out this evening and check the rain gauge. Does anyone here keep track of the rain at home with a gauge?

I must say, since joining this forum, I have spent a lot of time browsing the threads and I've come across a wealth of information, many fascinating pictures of member's trains, and a warm and friendly atmosphere to cap it off.

Well it's time to pick up the littl'uns from school, so I must fly.

Regards,
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back